Buncee News: It’s here! It’s new! And – it’s magical! After a lot of hard work, creative brainstorming and (of course) love, the buncee team is pleased to roll out the new buncee experience! Now, when you head to edu.buncee.com or buncee.com on your desktop, you’ll see a link on the top left of the screen pointing you towards the new, beta creation experience!
Why is this new creation canvas so amazing? Great question!
At its core, buncee is about creativity and ease of use. The Dev Wizards made sure to implement user feedback into the creation screen while maintaining buncee’s core values! Listing each new feature and update would take some time, so to get you off and exploring the new canvas for yourself, we decided to speed things up and list our top 10 favorite features. Take a look!
TOP 10 NEW CREATION CANVAS FEATURES – AS SEEN ON YOUR DESKTOP
1. Wider Canvas – no more squinting! Now your canvas fits your screen.
2. Universal Search – buncee’s new universal search functionality makes searching for content more intuitive and fun! One keyword search will bring up web images, videos, and stickers all in one!
3. Add or upload multiple items at once – decision making is made easy. Add as many items as you’d like of the same media type at once!
4. Draw directly onto the canvas – draw across your canvas and make Michaelangelo proud! Or Picasso…
5. Duplicate slides – easily duplicate your slides to save time! Just select the “duplicate” option on the bottom menu while you have the slide selected.
6. Easier layer & slide panels – Want to rearrange your layers or slides? Simply drag and drop the item, or the slide you selected, in the order you desire.
7. Text updates – Along with effortless text formatting, you can now create lists with bullet points to help summarize and pinpoint your main ideas!
8. Grid Lines – Rotate & align your items using a sleek grid system! No more over turning and frustration… Relax… breathe…
9. Ability to attach audio to any item – Make President Lincoln deliver his famous Gettysburg Address, record extra explanations for your bullet points, or even flip your classroom! Now, you can attach audio to any item on your canvas, and watch your message come to life! Simply select the item, then click the “audio” option on the bottom menu.
10. Smoother Sharing – Sharing your creation has never been easier. Share via a link, email, or your favorite social platforms all from one screen!
These new features are sure to excite and inspire. Whether you’re using buncee from home, work, or at school, the possibilities are endless. We can’t wait to see what you’ll create!
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I learn,” as the great Benjamin Franklin said. With this in mind, we are hosting buncee live trainings every week day from June 23rd until July 2nd, at various times. Fill out the form below and signup for the training time that best fits for you! If none of the appointments listed below work, then simply add a date and time into the “other” box, and a buncee team member will reach out to you! You can also head to our new help center to find some useful tips & information.
With tons of new features and important updates, creating multimedia digital content has never been easier. Whether you’re a teacher flipping your classroom, a student crafting a digital story, or a friend making a birthday card, buncee’s new creation canvas holds the key to your creativity!