Cold weather, hot cocoa, and excited students….it must be the holiday season! The air is full of cheer, and your students will be just as full of cheer as they do these educational and creative holiday classroom activities!
Check out some of our creation ideas below, and share your work with us on Twitter @Buncee!
5 Holiday Classroom Activities With Buncee
1) Create a Buncee of family holiday traditions, and have a classroom discussion sharing everyone’s Buncees.
2) Create a digital holiday story. Digital storytelling has strengthened two essential 21st century skills – creativity and critical thinking.
3) Assign each student a research topic based on a holiday. Then, have them create a Buncee to present their findings.
4) Have students collaborate in groups to create a Buncee on a culture’s holiday legend.
5) Instill gratitude in your students, and ask them to create holiday cards for their parents and family members. Print them out and use the QR code functionality to bring the Buncees to digital life.
Sign up for a weekly webinar to learn about all of Buncee’s creation features.We hope you have a fabulous holiday season with your students!