A new feature is in town folks: grouping. Now, you can lock items together and shift them across your canvas as one group. You ask, “Why would I want to group items together?” Well….
- Quickly edit your Buncee. Choose the items you’d like to link together and move them as a single unit, making your Buncee creation even more efficient.
- Save Groups. Whenever you go back to edit a Buncee, your Groups will still be there unless you click “Ungroup.” That way you won’t have to spend time re-selecting those items again when you want to move them.
Follow the steps below to create Groups.
Step 2: If you’d like the items to remain locked together, click “Group” on the bottom editing panel. Then, name your Group.
Step 3: Click on a Group or on the Group name (found on the right side layers panel) to edit.
- Unlock: Modify (resize, rotate, flip etc.) individual items within a group.
- To Front/To Back: This relayers the items in the group at once.
- Ungroup: This removes the group entirely. Use this functionality if you’d like to add another item to the group.
Step 4: Move your group anywhere you please!
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to group! Let us know what you think of this new feature. Email any thoughts or questions to email@example.com.