The Buncee team is honored to have been named one of the 2017 Best Websites for Teaching & Learning by the American Association of School Librarians (AASL) for the category of Digital Storytelling! While we’ve seen Buncee utilized in school libraries around the country, this award was a fantastic surprise for the team. Truly though, it is a testament to the creativity of school librarians who have conducted innovative projects in their schools through Buncee.
The AASL states that the “Best Websites for Teaching & Learning provide a foundation to support AASL’s learning standards and each website is linked to one or more of the four strands of the “Standards for the 21st-Century Learner” – skills, dispositions in action, responsibilities and self-assessment strategies.” You can learn more about the award and see the list of awardees here.
Interested in seeing how school libraries have implemented Buncee at their school? Check out the links below, and sign up for live training to learn more!
- Explore this Padlet of ideas on using Buncee in the library!
- Buncee Video Tutorial by the AASL’s own Heather Moorefield-Lang
- Creating A Virtual & Visual Space Online With Buncee & Follet Destiny
- Creating Genre Signs With Buncee’s Library Stickers
- How To Create A Summer Reading Journal With Buncee
- Buncee & #Booksnaps: Engaging Student Readers & Writers
- 2017 School Library Month collection
Thank you to all the amazing librarians & students who have inspired us to be more creative and innovative every day!